EDPL's Freeze Dried Pineapples
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Kilogram|
|Specialty||Suitable for Diabetics, No Artificial Flavour, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Preservatives|
are light and crisp while the flavor has the perfect balance of sweet and tart that only comes from the freshest pineapples. You can use them for most applications that call for pineapple. Try eating them right out of the can as a healthy snack. EDPL's freeze dried pineapples are great for pizza toppings, smoothies, fruit salads, the possibilities are endless!
Freeze Dried Pineapples are produced in a process where moisture is removed from the product using a very low temperature and a vacuum. Only about 3 percent moisture remains in the product at the time of packaging. The end product weight is reduced by over 90 percent, while the volume stays the same. This remarkable process concentrates the fresh taste, natural color, and texture.
These freeze-dried pineapple is so healthy and delicious. They are simply real pineapple with no added sweeteners or preservatives. An excellent source of vitamins, enzymes, and antioxidants, freeze-dried pineapple is a nutritious snack. Get ready to enjoy the incredible sweet taste of fresh pineapple!Shelf-Life:
Freeze Dried Pineapple will store for 5 to 10 years in a sealed #10 can (oxygen absorber included) under ideal storage conditions (cool, dry place). Once opened, it has an average shelf life of 12 to 18 months.Instructions:
Add 3 parts water to 1 part pineapple. Allow Freeze Dried Pineapple to hydrate for about 20 minutes or until fully rehydrated. EDPL's Freeze Dried Pineapples can replace fresh prepared pineapple at a rate of 7 to 1. That means that each can is the equivalent of about 5 pounds of fresh pineapple.Uses:
Try adding directly to your favorite yogurts, oatmeals, or cereals. They can also be rehydrated in fruit recipes or eaten right out of the can as a healthy snack.
1) Pineapple is great in desserts after every meal.
2) It helps in proper digestion of the foods we eat and is healthier for our organs.
3) Pineapple also contains high amounts of the very essential anti-oxidant vitamin C.
4) The fiber in pineapple is a great relief for persons with constipation.
5) Pineapple is a favorite ingredient for marmalades, jams, jellies or candies.
6) Pineapple oil or essence is used as a flavoring for confectionery and can be used in baking cakes and other favorite sweet desserts.
7) Pineapple has many medicinal uses. It helps in improving one’s appetite and is also essential in the elimination of intestinal worms.